- Antler Print Shirt – Hunters know that layering is a key element to comfort in the field. The ability to shed layers when you are warm as well as quickly put them back on when the temperatures start to drop is crucial. A button up is a great place to start, you can put thermals underneath and jackets on top. Jill talks about the Cinch Antler Print Shirt, a long sleeve brown button up with a small black antler print. The brown color is a great neutral to wear into the field.
- Full Zip Color Blocked Raglan Hoodie – Everyone should have at least one hoodie in their closet. Hoodies are versatile, warm when you need them and easy to shove in your pack when you don't. Jill says their Full Zip Hoodie is brown and black with and XTRA® camouflage accents and made from a cotton-poly blend that will keep you warm, but also lets you breath. When hunting the early season, many times a good hoodie is all you need.
- Mid-Weight Bonded Fleece – When you need a shell that can protect you from wind and moisture, Jill says that this Mid-Weight Bonded Fleece jacket is a great choice. It's built with a water-resistant outer layer, comfortable fleece interior, accessory pockets on the sides and chest and is available in XTRA® camo print. It's a full zip jacket, making it a good layering option, it fits easily into your pack and the accessory pockets give you an accessible place to keep your rangefinder, calls, extra shells or whatever you may need.
- Sawyer Loose Fit Jean – Not all outdoorsmen and women wear camo from head to toe, all the time. A good pair of jeans is a priceless addition to any outdoorsman's closet. Jill talks about the Cinch Sawyer Loose Fit Jean. These jeans allow you the room to put base layers on underneath, but still offer enough movement that you can climb a tree stand or sit in your blind in comfort and not feel stiff. This jean is a loose fit, mid-rise, boot cut jean.
- WRX Commander Boots – Day after day, mile after mile; if you are a hunter that does a lot of walking you know how important comfortable footwear is. Jill dishes on the Cinch WRX Commander boot, available in men's and women's with the option of camo. The boots are well made, lightweight, flexible, comfortable and have antimicrobial insoles. They are made to work and can withstand about anything a hunter can do to them.
- 1/2 Zip Fleece Pullover – When it comes to women's hunting clothing, the biggest problem is that most women don't want to wear clothes that are made for a man. Jill offers up the ½ Zip Fleece Pullover, specially designed for women that is both comfortable and stylish. The pullover is primarily brown, but features XTRA® camo print side piecing that creates shape and flatters. The 100% polyester fleece is brushed on both sides to enhance comfort, warmth and breathability.
- Xtra Bonded Jacket – While it may look like just a jacket, this is so much more. In addition to being windproof and water resistant this dual layer bonded jacket features concealed carry pockets and a Velcro backed holster. The weather protecting exterior shields you from the elements, but the fleece interior provides the warmth you'll need in the field, all the while giving you the ability to carry concealed.
Get the full details about each of these pieces by listening to Jill Gechter from Cinch, head to the "Featured Interviews" page.